We promise to keep all of your personal details safe and secure when you shop with us, and will never pass these on to third parties.
At The Great Furniture Trading Company we take your privacy very seriously, and we do not pass any of your information onto third parties, unless they are directly involved in your transaction.
We want to ensure that you only receive information that is relevant to you and your order, and promise to do all that we can to protect our customers from unwanted communications.
We want you to feel confident in the fact that your data will be protected when you shop with us, and that you know exactly how we may use the information that we collect from you.
We need this information to offer the best possible service in relation to your order. Please be assured that we will not store your payment details. For more information on our payment gateways please refer to our Security page.
This information can be collected when you:
• Make a purchase using our website, or over the phone
• Submit a review of your shopping experience
• Open a customer account with us
• Contact us regarding your order, by email, phone or through one of our website forms
• Visit our website and information is collected via cookies. Our ‘Cookies’ page will tell you all that you need to know about the cookies we use.
Some of the information we may collect and hold about you includes:
• Your name
• Billing and delivery postal addresses
• Phone numbers
• Email addresses
• Usernames and passwords
• Browsing activities
• Customer queries
We want to be able to understand our customers’ needs and provide them with the best possible service, and collecting certain information really helps us to achieve this. We may use your information for the following reasons:
• Providing you with your chosen items
• Internal record keeping
• Improving our products and services
• Managing your marketing preferences
• Sending promotional emails that we think will be of interest to you
• Contacting you for market research purposes
• Contacting you regarding your order
• Sending you an invitation to review our service and your new furniture
• Performing security checks We promise that we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission, or if the law requires us to do so.
If you would like to see the details we hold about you, you can request these under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable to cover our administration costs.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Great Furniture Trading Company, Kinetic Business Centre, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 4PJ.
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or incorrect information about you, please contact us in writing as soon as possible at the above address, and we will quickly correct any information found to be incorrect.