Peace of Mind
We hope that you will be delighted with your new furniture, but if you would like to return your purchases, you can do so within 14 days of delivery.
So that we can process your return quickly, we ask that your furniture is returned to us in the condition that it was delivered in, in its original packaging and sealed with clear tape.
Unfortunately we will not be able to refund any items which have been assembled, so please make sure that you are completely happy with your purchase before you put it together.
You will receive your refund within 14 days, once your items have been delivered back into our warehouse and checked by our team. We will send you an email to let you know when this has been done.
Please remember that we are happy to help with any questions you have about your new furniture, and will always do what we can to resolve any issues that you have, to ensure that your purchase is perfect for your home.
We will however require photos of all returned, damaged or exchanged items to verify the condition. Please see the process below.
We are unable to accept responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- We permit exchanges on unused and unassembled items so long as you contact us within 14 days of delivery. In order to qualify for an exchange the item must come back in the same original condition.
- If exchanging for an item of greater or lesser value we will make arrangements with you to settle or refund the difference.
- All exchanges are subject to a fee of £81 (£67.50 + VAT) which covers the pickup and delivery cost of your items – this will need to be paid before we can deliver your replacement item. (Marble and extending glass tables will be subject to a higher fee due to specialist delivery company. Please see full terms and conditions here)
- Returned items that you wish to exchange must arrive in perfect condition including the packaging, so please ensure that they are well packed using clear tape to seal any boxes.
- To initiate an exchange please contact us here
- We will then ask you to send us photographs to verify the condition of the item you wish to exchange.
Returns / Refunds
- Unwanted items must be returned in a fully re-saleable condition, which includes being in the original, unmarked and undamaged packaging.
- Items must not have been used or assembled in any way.
- Returns cannot be accepted once the assembly process has begun.
- Returned items must arrive in perfect condition including the packaging, so please ensure that they are well packed using clear tape to seal any boxes.
- Mattresses can only be returned if they are unopened. Mattresses which have been opened, used or slept on cannot be returned. If you wish to test a mattress please keep it wrapped until you are sure you want to keep it.
- We retain the right to refuse a refund on any item deemed to be unsaleable.
- We are unable to accept responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- Items returned must arrive in perfect condition including the packaging, so please ensure that they are packed well.
- Once received the items will be inspected and a refund issued within 14 days.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the above conditions have not been met. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All returns are subject to a collection fee of £81 (£67.50 + VAT) which will be deducted from your refund. (Marble and extending glass tables will be subject to a higher fee due to specialist delivery company. Please see full terms and conditions here)
- To initiate a return please contact us here
- We will then ask you to send us photographs to verify the condition of the item you wish to return.
Damaged / Faulty items
- Please check your packaging fully on receipt. If there is any damage to the packaging then please indicate this when signing for delivery whilst the drivers are present.
- Transit damage must be reported within 2 days of delivery.
- All items and parts of items must be checked for any damage prior to assembly.
- Please report your issue here and we will contact you to offer a repair, exchange or a refund
- You can upload up to 5 photographs to verify the condition of the item you wish to return.